PASSION FOR POSSIBILITY

Bradley Stuthman

Headshot photo of Bradley Stuthman.

BRADLEY STUTHMAN

COLLEGE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION

Accounting Major

Bradley Stuthman provides the passion; UNO provides the possibilities.

An accounting major from Omaha, Stuthman draws his strength to succeed from a straightforward personal philosophy.

0581_PULL_QUOTE_DESIGN_BS_1-1

"You put your head down and work hard," he said. "That’s my mentality: every day I’m going to walk in and get better. If I’m not getting better every day, that’s a loss for me."

At UNO, he found near endless opportunities to bring him closer to his goal of becoming a certified public accountant (CPA) and setting his roots down where he can make a positive in his home city. A heavily-involved Maverick on and off campus, Stuthman serves as a tax intern at Lutz in its accounting department, takes part in the UNO CBA Scholars Academy; communicates regularly with academic and professional mentors; and is a member of the Beta Alpha Psi business fraternity among many other pursuits.

What’s the next steppingstone on the road to his professional dreams? After graduation, he plans to earn his master’s in accounting at UNO and study for his CPA exam. While he was able to propel himself toward his goals through grit and determination, Stuthman credits his vast social and professional network and encourages future Mavericks to cultivate their own.

0581_PULL_QUOTE_DESIGN_BS_2

"If I wasn’t involved in any of the organizations that I was, I probably wouldn’t be where I’m at now, whether it be professionally or socially. It really made my experience what it is," he said. "I will tell anyone I recommend get involved in anything you can, do something you’re passionate about and go for it."

View all posts

Speak Your Mind

Subscribe and stay up to date