AN OPPORTUNITY FOR GROWTH

Alyssa Spartz

Headshot photo of Alyssa Spartz.

ALYSSA SPARTZ

COLLEGE OF PUBLIC AFFAIRS AND COMMUNITY SERVICE

Emergency Management and Psychology Major

Quote by Alyssa Spartz: "As a maverick, I was reminded to continue moving forward and to never give up trying to find my true passion in life."

Alyssa Spartz came to UNO from Hastings, Nebraska. She chose UNO for it’s connections to the city and to get a meaningful educational experience.

“I love UNO because of the wide variety of experiences and opportunities that are available for students to be a part of,” she said. “By volunteering, taking service learning courses, and participating in internships, I was able to develop tremendously on a personal and professional level.”

Photo of Alyssa Spartz doing community service.Photo of Alyssa Spartz receiving an award.

Being supported by other UNO students, faculty, and staff has also helped her choose an area of study she was truly passionate about.

“I dealt with a lot of uncertainty when trying to decide what field of study I wanted to pursue and the career goals I wanted to have,” she said. “I would not be where I am today without having chose to attend UNO.”

Quote by Alyssa Spartz: "I would not be where I am today without having chose to attend UNO."

View all posts

Speak Your Mind

Subscribe and stay up to date